20220106

RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers

Meet RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers, a spreadsheet that breaks down what currently available RollerCoin miners cost and offer.

I built this tool because it was the only rational way I could see to decide what RollerCoin miners to buy to make the most of my budget.  Call me a Roller geek. ๐Ÿ˜

All included information is publicly available on RollerCoin and current as of publication (mid-Season 3):

  • Basic miners – their prices, mining power, and bonus power and the number of cells they require:
    • For sale in the market (both directly and in lootboxes).
    • Awarded through game drops.
    • Season 3 exclusives.
  • Same for merge miners you can craft.  Prices include the required basic miners and parts.
  • Parts prices in the market.

I am pretty meticulous as a software developer by trade and have tried to be 100% accurate, but any inaccuracies are unintended and my own.  Please comment if you notice any, and I will correct them.  Same with calculated values based on the publicly available information.

It could be helpful to include additional miners (e.g. older miners you can merge, miners that are briefly available in RollerCoin's revived weekly offers), so I am considering whether and how to best account for them.  For now you can quickly run numbers for other miners and compare them to those in the tool to get an idea of their relative ROI.

This is RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers v0.1.  Updated versions of the tool will follow with additional information and features to make analysis even more powerful (already in the works), so be sure to check back for updates as I release them!

Hopefully ye Rollers find this useful for planning your ascension to RollerCoin greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers

Meet  RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers , a spreadsheet that breaks down what currently available  RollerCoin  miners cost and offer. I built...