20080701

Vista Part Deux: "I'm Back, SUSE!"


I'll explain more at some point; and .NET and other Microsoft technologies still impress me; but for daily all-around use – mostly tabbed browsing, office apps, the usual – I've finally said, "Hasta la vista, Vista.  Ixnay XP."

I loved SUSE 6/7, and my experience with openSUSE 10/11 and Windows relegated to a VM has been great so far.

The last year and a half since I purchased Vista – then a copy of XP Pro to "downgrade" – have dumbfoundingly been the worst in my 20+ years of personal computing – without a hint of exaggeration. (Ironically, I never had such a screamer machine the rest of the time!)

Sorry, but it's the truth.  Lord knows I would love to say otherwise.  Tech nostalgia and zealotry just aren't me as much as simply calling what I see. 🤷‍♂️

No comments:

Post a Comment

RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers

Meet  RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers , a spreadsheet that breaks down what currently available  RollerCoin  miners cost and offer. I built...