20070923

Championship Off Road Racing Rules



I don't know much about Championship Off Road Racing; but racing is racing, and I love watching CORR whenever I catch it on SPEED.  ...800 HP trucks, sliding and flying around a dirt track with ridiculous power and speed.  I like. 👍

Ironically, CORR is often right in my back yard.  A race is coming to Chula Vista soon, and many other CORR races I've seen on SPEED were held in San Diego too.

Enough.  I'll look into attending a CORR race and seeing the power of these trucks first hand.  If I get the chance, I'll follow with a post and pics to share the experience.

In the meantime, I at least know who Carl Renezeder and Kyle LeDuc are. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers

Meet  RollerCoin Miners By The Numbers , a spreadsheet that breaks down what currently available  RollerCoin  miners cost and offer. I built...